One Day On The Internet

by Unknown | 20:48 in , , |

One Day On The Internet
If you spend most of your day on the Internet and view a variety of information on many Internet sites then this story to continue to post just about you;)
Be sure to watch.

When the site starts automatically play music, I feel like this:
 
 
When climbs pop-up ads, I feel like this:
 
When the video starts-loaded, I feel like this:
 
When I do a stupid mistake in a very clever tweet, I feel like this:
 
# When # people # use # # too many # hashtag, # # I feel myself # # like this:

When cool photo I posted a to Instagram, not gaining any husky, I feel like this:
 
When parents acrobystitis something awkward on my wall, I feel like this:
 
When the site is constantly asks me "Follow" or "join", I feel like this:
 
When blocks of text crawl on top of the video that I watch, I feel like this:

When someone I avoid trying to get in touch with me as soon as I come online, I feel like this:
 
When someone starts a political holivor on my wall, I feel like this:

And of course, when someone says to me some dumb pictures, I feel like this:

When buddylist acrobystitis status updates that make me doubt their intelligence, I feel like this:

 Someone to post on my wall funny images from the Internet, I feel like this: